expr:content='data:blog.isMobile ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> theroytravels🌏: Origin Mattress' Pillow: My new travel buddy and solution to sleep problems.

Friday, October 16, 2020

Origin Mattress' Pillow: My new travel buddy and solution to sleep problems.


Hi, all. Taking a short break from my travel journal, I would like to share about one of The Best 8 Pillows in Singapore in my latest blog post. I always had issues with stiff neck and backaches after a tiring day including during my travels. Waking up with a stiff neck can affect your mood for the rest of the day. Thanks to Origin Mattress' pillow for solving my sleep issues. Origin Superior Coolmax Pillow is made of a combination of natural latex and cooling gel ensuring a quality sleep. 

When I am on a budget travel, I have issues with my sleep due to the quality of the pillow provided in the hotels and now I can bring along my Origin Mattress' Pillow during my travels with an easy carry box provided. The pillow is contoured in a manner it aligns the posture of my neck appropriately and that prevents muscle spasm over the neck and shoulder region. The pillow also comes with a Tencel cover that activates touch senses to promote a relaxed state of mind during sleep. A quality sleep is the key to a productive day. So, goodbye to stiff necks with Origin Superior Coolmax Pillow. 


The founders, Shaun and Gee knew buying a mattress is bank busting business. They understood that mattresses were a long term investment and that shopping for one brought endless unfamiliar terminologies.

So, hurry up. Place your orders via online now! 

Best in Singapore: 
Website  I  Facebook  I  Instagram

Origin Mattress Malaysia: 
Website  I  Facebook  I  Instagram


Powell Roy Louis @ theroytravels

1 comment:

Best of Bali, Indonesia; things to do at least once.

Bali is a well-known Indonesian island rich in culture, tradition and nature sight-seeing. I had a splendid trip to Bali recently in Februar...